A (probably outdated) PDF version is available at PDF CV
Address: LIX, École Polytechnique, Route de Saclay, 91128 Palaiseau, France
E-Mail: jiazi.yi (at) polytechnique (dot) edu
Language: English, Chinese, French
Summary of Qualifications
- Experienced Internet Architect: protocol designer and network engineer
- International standardization participant: 4 years of IETF experience, 3 IETF/ITU standards, 9 internet drafts
- Experienced technical leader: leading project with industrial partners (Hitachi, Fujitsu, EDF, etc.), and supervised more than 10 master students.
- Experience in embedded system, smart home, wireless networks, sensor networks, smart grid
- Expert in network performance evaluation and simulation (NS2, Qualnet, NS3, etc.)
- Experienced software engineer in Java, C/C++, Linux, Ruby, SQL development.
- Solid research background: more than 20 peer-reviewed publications in international journals/conferences.
- 12/2010 — now Ecole Polytechnique, France
- 01/2016 — now Research Engineer (tenured) of Network Research Group
- 12/2012 — 12/2015 Postdoctoral fellow of LIX (Computer Science Lab)
- 12/2010 — 12/2012 Research Scientist of LIX (Computer Science Lab)
- 07/2010 — now IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) participation
- 02/2007 — 09/2007 IRCCyN UMR CNRS 6597, Polytech’Nantes, France
- 11/2007—11/2010 PhD in Computer Science, University of Nantes, France
Subject of thesis: Multipath Routing Protocol for Mobile ad hoc Networks
- 09/2006—07/2007 M.Sc. in Electronic System, Ecole Polytechnique de l’Université de Nantes, France
- 09/2005—07/2006 M.Sc. in Computer Science, South China University of Technology, China
- 09/2001—07/2005 B.Eng in Computer Science, Central South University, China
Projects & Research Activities
Please check the page Research and Projects
Please check the page Publications
Please check the page Teaching for classes and student supervision.