This site is still under construction. Some links might be broken and some information might be incomplete. More information will come later…
To contact, please check contact info
I received my bachelor degree in computer science from Central South University, China in 2005.
From 2005 to 2008, I joined the double-master degree program between South China University of Technology, China and University of Nantes, France. Then I received the master’s degrees in Computer Science and Electronic System respectively in 2008.
From 2008 to 2010, I did my PhD study in Ecole Polytechnique of University of Nantes, IVC (Image-Video-Communication) team of L’Institut de Recherche en Communications et Cybernétique de Nantes (IRCCyN), and received the doctoral degree in Nov, 2010.
My interest field includes:
- Smart grid, Internet of things
- Network Protocols and systems, standardization (IETF)
- Protocol for smart grid and internet of things
- Routing protocol for ad hoc networks
- Video transmission over networks, QoS.